Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Dark Alleys!


I’ve been afraid of dark all my life.
It was pitch dark that night. I heard a girl crying. 
I just wanted to know that she was fine.
I followed the voice only to find nobody there. 
She’d disappeared!

Short Fiction after a long time. 
To make it better- 55 words, 160 characters both forms of short fiction, nailed in this fiction.
This one is special.  After a long time, have i really sat down to put up a post. 
And as luck would have it, everything just fell in the right place. The theme, the number of words/characters(yeah an engineer by heart) and the click just blend perfectly. And besides, its a sunday!! \m/

Here's a click captioned- Dark Alleys, not quite haunted though!

Next, soon!! Adios. :)

1 comment:

Pratik said...

its SHORT of nothing !!!! awesome !!"